Friday, April 11, 2008

July 8, 2007

I was going through some old photos and found some favorites from the July 8th game last year. It was the last game of the first half. Basically, it was the last game before the All Star Break.


Joe Beimel! Go here to see the Legend of Joe Beimel
It's quite funny actually. Joe Beimel became a favorite
of mine when he tossed us (well Kevin) a batting practice ball.


I had this photo in my car, and I showed it to Nina.
She looked at it and asked me who took it. I told her
That I did. She didn't believe me.



Out of all the games I have gone to... I don't really pay
much attention to the many different singers who sing the
National Anthem. Till this little girl came out. Only ten years old.
Amazing. She sang "God Bless America" and the "Star Spangled Banner."
Amazing.

Guess Russell thought she had a good voice too.
He took a peek out of the little room while she was singing.




Russell's first at-bat: a home run!

No comments: